Diễn đàn

Jarred Kelenic excited for his opportunity with the Atlanta Braves

The Atlanta Braves jumped via a great deal of hoops in order to generate former No. 6 overall pick Jarred Kelenic right into the company. In the first handle the Seattle Mariners, Atlanta concurred to tackle Marco Gonzales and Evan White and their salaries. Both Gonzales and White have actually since carried on in succeeding handle order to offload a few of the cash that was owed per Luisangel Acuna Jersey. Nevertheless steep the cost from a monetary viewpoint, the Braves believed that it was a deserving investment to take an opportunity on a former top prospect in Kelenic, that hasn't understood his capacity during his short major league profession. Kelenic is still simply 24 and will certainly figure into Atlanta's left field image following period. Kelenic talked with the media Wednesday morning via a Zoom telephone call and stated that he was fired up when he learned the information that he was headed to Atlanta. "I was in fact enjoying the Packers video game with a bunch of pals of mine at my house here and I got a telephone call and from our GM with the Mariners. He simply educated me that I was going to be mosting likely to Atlanta," Kelenic said. "When I heard that, I was terminated up since I recognized I was going to most likely to an actually great company that's had a winning history the last nonetheless years. "It's no question that they were one of the very best teams in baseball all in 2014 and years prior. I am truly expecting simply belonging of that and picking up from those individuals and type of just having a fresh brand-new beginning with a brand-new organization. "The New york city Mets took Kelenic with the sixth pick in the 2018 MLB Draft out of Waukesha West Secondary School in Wisconsin. He installed an Zach Muckenhirn Jersey. 839 OPS in 56 video games in novice ball after he was drafted, yet was traded that December to the Mariners in the offer that brought Robinson Cano and Edwin Diaz to the Mets. Kelenic advanced via three degrees in 2019 while slugging 23 crowning achievement and installing a. 904 OPS. The pandemic cleaned out the 2020 season, but he started the 2021 season at Three-way A where he published a 143 wRC+ in 30 games. He made his big league debut that summer, yet struggled.

Trả lời chủ đề này Chia sẻ trên dòng thời gian của tôi

0 Trả lời

Không có câu trả lời nào để hiển thị